Interested in making films?
Sign up for Kino Jersey!
Call for participants interested in filmmaking.
Are you interested in filmmaking?
- Do you like a challenge?
- Are you interested in collaborating over the course of a week, in a group filmmaking experience?
- Could you work as part of a team to produce a short film from conception to completion in a matter of a few days?
- Are you available May 9th to 14th to join the team for a number of hours each day for this workshop (and over 18 years)?
This is a unique opportunity to work with a team of French festival professionals, creating a film over the course of one week – and screening it over the weekend of the 13th Parish Festival at Jersey Arts Centre on May 14th 2022.
The Off-Courts Trouville Film Festival in Normandy will present this dynamic filmmaking workshop – Jersey Kino. Kino is a filmmaking movement that advocates the production of short films on little to no budget, using small crews, and non-competitive collaboration.
Kino Jersey will be open to 10-15 people, working in small groups to create a short film from conception to completion….in a matter of days, shot at locations around the island and collaborating with the professional team from France, and with others interested in filmmaking.
How To Apply:
- We have a maximum of 15 places on this workshop.
- The cost is £95 all inclusive.
- You will need to be available between May 9th to 14th, to meet the crew and other collaborators, to work on the films, and to participate fully.
- All equipment will be provided; all you need bring is your imagination and props!
- Please fill out this form to get your application in, and we will revert to you to confirm your place.
- If you have queries, please contact Jooj Duqemin at firstname.lastname@example.org